Directors Choice Tour & Travel, the company coordinating the trip has offered to refund 90% of trip funds in the form of a credit towards a future trip. These funds are available for our use until December 31, 2022. Our credit balance with them is $11,000. No funds have been refunded in cash. Although that was an option, it would have resulted in a substantial loss which was not acceptible to myself or STISD administration. Although this is not an ideal situation, many bands throughout the country have found themselves with no refund or credit offer from other tour companies. This is a difficult situation, but far better than it could have been had we lost most everything earned and paid by our fantastic students, boosters and parents. Thank you for your dedication to the band and know that the trip is now considered postponed rather than cancelled.